If you are looking for an Audi for your next car, you might want to know some things about it. The German-made manufacturer Audi, which is owned by VW, is one of the most popular in the industry. Throughout the years, it has offered a stunning exterior - with elegant lines - and a sophisticated, clean interior. But all this is widely known. What if you want to know some of the pros and cons of owning an Audi or which models to avoid? Well, in this blog, we will take a look at all that - continue reading to find out!
Let's start with the exterior, as mentioned above. It offers a sleek and stylish approach with a lot of straight, sporty lines. Moving on to the interior we can find a lot of options through all the trims and models - with S lines being the fanciest. The engine bay has a lot to offer as well. The 1.9 and 2.0 TFSI engines are some of the best since their releases in 2003 and 2012. Here are some other things Audi shines at:
- The best AWD system - Audi's Quattro
- Always has innovative technology
- Good repair costs for lower-class models
- Gas and diesel options
- Plenty of trims and models
Audi's cars aren't perfect, but they have a lot of strengths, Audi cars aren't perfect. For example, one of the most common problems throughout the years has been oil leaks. Oil pans can develop holes over time, gaskets and seals age resulting in leaks. Some other common cons include:
- Higher repair prices for more premium models
- Electrical issues
- Low market satisfaction
- Premium models hardly compete with their domestic counterparts
Avoid These Models
Wondering what Audis to avoid at all costs? Well, here are three that are famous for their owner's dissatisfaction:
- 2015 Audi A3 - Owners have reportedly pointed out problems with oil consumption and the transmission warning lights.
- 2011 Audi A5 - While it's a great-looking and performing car, it also likes its oil. Another one is the timing belt, which is being changed more frequently than expected.
- 2015 Audi A8 - A all-time favorite of many, the A8. At first glance, it's the perfect big sedan, but when you start to hear all the noise it makes, that perfection starts to fade. It's common for Audi models from these years to make noise, but the 2015 A8 takes it to another level.
Bought An Audi? Having Problems?
If you're an Audi owner in Concord, NH, and need repairs or are due for maintenance procedures, make a stop at our shop. Accomplished Auto is one of the best auto shops in the state, and we offer a wide array of services to our clients.
Want to call for an appointment right away? Contact us at (603) 931-4142 and we will be happy to help.