Belts and Hoses in Concord, NH
You may need a new belt or hose if:
You hear a squealing sound
Battery warning lights appear on your dash
Little or no heat or air conditioning
Rough idle or overheating
We can Replace Them All – Hopefully Before They Break.
- Sometimes it's very clear – you can see the leak or the broken hose or belt.
- Sometimes it's not so clear.
- We recommend a diagnosis to make sure we know what the problem is.
- We want to replace the hose or belt that is causing the problem.
- Hoses and belts can deteriorate over time causing potential failure.
- We recommend a coolant flush after replacing cooling system hoses – to remove any debris from the system.
- Most current radiator hoses will last 7-10 years – or longer.