Experienced Auto Technician Wanted!
We are seeking an experienced, smart, friendly, resourceful auto technician that connects well with our team and our customers.
We are looking for a person who can be knowledgeable and experienced, but is also willing and able to learn. This person should also be honest, reliable, self-motivated, flexible, and focused. We would like someone who will thrive in a positive, experienced work environment who wishes to grow both professionally and personally. We want this person to start by handling routine oil changes, brake jobs, State Inspection, and our Courtesy Check correctly, every time, and with minimum supervision, while learning much more, including complex diagnostic skills.
Our new technician must possess a clean, valid driver’s license, reliable transportation, pass a background check, and be drug and drama free. ASE and NH State Inspection certificate is not required but preferred. We need you to be able to read well to understand the requested repairs as well as complex guidelines for repairs and be able to clearly state in writing on our repair orders issues and needed maintenance and repairs.
We can provide you with:
- A Good, clean, honest, fun, but hard-working shop
- Plenty of hands on training by an ASE Master Tech
- Bonus for completed training
- State of the art repair order system
- We work on mostly domestic and Asian cars and light trucks
- Monday – Friday, No Saturdays
- Uniform Service
- Generous parts purchasing discount for your own vehicle
- Paid holidays, vacation benefits (after probationary period)
- Company paid trainings
- Loaner tools but hope you will have some standard tools of your own
- Non-smoker is a plus as we are a smoke free shop
Please submit your resume below or give us a call.